CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 2, 2007

Remember When.........?




I have been going through my computer and deleting old pictures but couldn't get rid of these.... it brings back so many memories! Remember when the kids were this small? Remember when it was sunny out and your face didn't get wind-burned when you went outside? Remember when I could chase after Reagan without getting winded after two steps? Ah - the good old days. Just think of how many more kids are going to be at the get-togethers this year!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

I can't believe how much they have all changed. I can't believe this summer we are going to have twice as many kids to chase after!!! It will be so much fun.

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Awwwwwwwww......they were so little!! So fun. :) Hugs