CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Monsters, Inc. on Ice!





We had a very busy weekend. We wrapped it up at the Van Andel Arena watching Monsters, Inc. on ice. I was not sure how Reagan would react to the whole thing - being only 2 and not having seen the movie. Of course, Reagan surprised me and she was AWESOME! She was in total admiration of the monsters. We went with Kristen, Ryar, Nolan, Meghan and Mac. Monsters, Inc. is one of Mac's favorite movies so he was entranced. I think Nolan liked the goldfish snacks the most! The kids were absolutely amazing and it was by far the best money I've spent in a long time! And..... the $12 cups are great and well worth it too! ;-)

Great idea Meghan! Thanks for inviting us!

1 comments:

David and Stephanie said...

I have always wondered why the drinks are so expensive at those kiddie shows. Is there something in those drinks? When I pay $12 for a drink it comes in a fish bowl with 5 straws and is called "Jungle Juice delight"