CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Reagan!!

My big girl turned 3 on March 31st. I can't believe it! She grows up more and more every day. She talks incessantly, is little Ms. Independent but most importantly - she keeps us laughing everyday and makes me realize that I have no idea how big love can grow. She is an amazing person who never fails to teach me lessons while raising her to be a little lady. Her love, attitude, intelligence and never-ending kind and giving heart amaze me each day. She is the most incredible daughter and big sister we could ever imagine or pray for.
Wow- an emotional Mom - I'm going to be a mess when she goes to school, gets married..... turns 4! :-)
We celebrated her birthday at Gymboree Play & Music on Saturday, March 29th. She loved that it was her day and that she was able to wear as much pink as she wished. Thank you all for making Reagan's 3rd birthday so great!
Catching bubbles!
Of course, a Doodlebop cake!

Can you see the trend? We tell Reagan to smile and this is what we get!

3 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Happy Birthday Reagan!! 3, wow!! Time is go'n isn't it? Looks like you guys had a blast. :) Hugs dear.

The Beckers said...

Amanda we had a great time at the party and we also agree that Reagan is Fantastic! I'm glad Ruby and Reagan have become so close and i hope they stay BFF's forever.

The Hansen's said...

good to see you tonight!!! Isn't it awesome that we can actually get outside without bundling the kids up in 20 layers!!