CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Barry Manilow

That's right - I like Barry Manilow - and I went to his concert in Chicago with my cousins. I did. I admit it and I loved it! We had a blast - except for a little tif with some old ladies - everything was perfect. He sang my song - Mandy - and was a great entertainer. He is a legend no matter what you say! ;-) So I'm a dork - it's now out in the open!

We obviously had nose-bleed seats....but we could still hear the melodic, calming, entertaining voice of Barry. ;-)

2 comments:

The Burkholder Family said...

You are a DORK!! And I love it - way to let it all out. That is why we love you!

The Hedstrom Family said...

That is awesome!! Good old Barry Manilow! (I had to put a comment on this blog!!)